aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Blue, Aki, Kazzie
pronounsAny
4,139written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
Hello~

Reaching out because I honestly forgot the site search area existed...

We've got all of that!

No activity checks, but I will check in on members if they're not actively posting, and we have an absence section on discord to alert staff and members of inactivity if it happens. We've got some bullet posters and some slow posters so it's kind of a pick your pace.

It's supernatural/scifi kind of but fantasy ish? I don't know how to describe it so I stop trying. It's set in the city of Tokyo, so you can use it as slice of life with some flavor.

And the only system we have for upgrading powers and the like is a points system. However points are earned very easily and the admins give them out as prizes and sometimes just because they can, so it's really easy to upgrade things, moreso if you're active around the site.

Come check us out if you feel like it! You don't have to stick around if you aren't feeling it, we won't be offended or anything.

Thanks~ Hope to see you!

Remnants of Fate

pronounsl i g h t
28written posts
Á I N Eearned bits
offlinecurrently
Á I N E
Á I N E Avatar
I think Sidereal Gardens ticks off quite a bit of the criteria you listed. ^^ We're actually a combination of Slice of Life with light fantasy, and original haha. There's no systems on the board and we are lax in terms of activity requirements. We're a small community but do have daily posts by various different members. If it sounds interesting to you at all, you can take a look! I'll leave the ad below. c:

SIDEREAL GARDENS
SMALL TOWN FANTASY ROLEPLAY
ABOUT
Off of the western coast of California rests a small island that houses the village of Sidereal. In an alternate world, where a rare and magical life energy known as Mana exists, Sidereal is one of very few societies that host its mysterious source, bringing unique beauty and the birth of differentiating species. Sidereal Village is an island town governed by its Mayor, filled with the local businesses of its residents, houses one centralized school, and is a close-knit community.
WANTED ADS
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,792written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.